Janoris Jenkins

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Im only convinced that currently Woodson and Revis are better.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Go ahead and add Brandon Flowers, Brandon Carr and Joe Haden to the list.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

..and Jason McCourty :wink2:

4. xpmar9x

I'd be down for a 1st round CB if we lose Finny and gain some others FAs (mainly DE & C). A vet center would fix our OL issues (hopefully), because Amano could switch to OG. If we landed a DE and C in free agency, then Janoris Jenkins would be wonderful Rd 1 and then DT/DE/SS Rd2 & Rd3.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

The confusion you are experiencing.

It's called emotional bias. You'll lose it in a few months..

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Or the very moment Finnegan signs with the Lions.

7. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Finnegan tackles better than all of them and covers well too. He has a good football attitude too.

8. xpmar9x

I'm on the Janoris Jenkins banwagon, if we lose Finnegan.

We would still have to land some decent DL FAs and a starting C before I'd be happy with the FO taking a 1st round CB. In my dream we land Mario and Scott Wells, take Janoris in the 1st.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm starting to think the thing to do with Finnegan is to franchise him...and then work a draft day trade to send him to either the Ram or the Lions. Honestly, as much as I want him, I'd dangle him for a 2nd and pick and probably settle for a 3rd and a pick. And who knows? Maybe knowing that without hitting free agency and knowing the Titans get a say in the team he'd go to, he gets a little more reasonable at the bargaining table.

Anyhow, that's how I'd probably handle it. I'd send him postcards with the letters DDT on it. It'd take him a few to realize it means "draft day trade." He'd probably think it was a wrestling move reference, at first. But then I'd send him anonymous postcards made from blowup player cards of notable free agents who epic failed with their next team - like Albert Haynesworth, for instance, or say, David Boston. Or Daunte Culpepper. Or Jacob Bell. I'd make the last one before the draft a version of Cortland himself photo-shopped into the uniform of his least favorite team.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Guys with character issues always clean up their act in hopes of raising their stock, but watch 4 years from now and he's slipping up, don't want him on my team at that point. So in other words he's not worth a 1st, but maybe a 2nd. Most 2nd rounders are gone after 4 years anyways. No issues using him up before he screws up again. Hell Kenny Britt smokes weed, or did. Smoking a little marijuana isn't why I'd stay away from him, it's him managing to get kicked off a team that's concerning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar