Jamie Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansrule00000, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I agree with your point. Also don't forget about Forte.

2. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Forte's really good too. If you're gonna be one a small back you have to know how to escape.

I don't get to see Forte play much actually. I keep hearing about dude, but never really get to watch Bears games. I'll see him in two weeks when they play the Eagles.

Can't wait to see our **** linebackers and safeties try to deal with him. Lol. Long game....

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well he's on my fantasy team and he's been pretty much the Bear's offense. He doesn't always pile up the rush yards but he's also their leading receiver. Him and McCoy are two of my favorite players, I wish we had a RB with their kind of playing style.

4. BeatADeadColt

See I'm a conflicted fan because I spent my childhood in Nashville. The first NFL game I watched start to finish was the music city miracle and then later the superbowl.

Then I moved to PA where I have family and went to school in Philly. My whole family up here is Eagles fans, and the city's obsessed with the Eagles and Phillies. It's the only topic of conversation. So I kind of jumped on that bus as well.

But it doesn't get too conflicting because they aren't in the same conference, and if they were to meet in the superbowl, I'd be about my Titans. I know it.

One thing I can tell you.

Shady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CJ.

They used to compare CJ to Barry Sanders, and I didn't see it. The person I'd compare CJ to is Usain Bolt. Freakishly fast, but he never gad great moves. That's what I've been afraid of with him, he's purely a speed guy, and the fatest dude in the NFL, but once he loses his speed he'll be pretty much worthless. I'm afraid that's already happened.

Shady has the best moves in the NFL however. Very Sanderslike. I think Barry Sanders is the best running back to play the game. Including Payton, Smith, Simpson... All that. Sanders is best.

5. thickfreakness

thickfreakness Practice Squad

Daniel Thomas has been studly before his injury. Not surprising no one has heard of the kid since he's a rookie for the phins though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The last few games where Ringer has had carries he's been as useless as CJ.
    Harper runs East-West and folds on contact.

He needs running lanes to be open for him to be able to gain confidence and improve.

I like a 90% of who he's brought in and what he's done.

Right now though, Amano is Munchak as Nickey was to Fisher.

7. BeatADeadColt

Ringer sucks. That's what's pissing me off about this coaching staff. It seems like when they do grow the balls to pull CJ out for a few plays, they put Ringer in. They should give Harper a chance. Seriously just give him 5-10 carreis a game to prove it, if he doesn't then I'm wrong and I'm dumb. But he can't do any worse than Ringer. I bet he posts a few fifty yard games and a couple nice TD runs on 10ish carries a game, shows up CJ or at least keeps pace and subsequently earns a role on this team. If nothing else he could at least be the short yardage/third down back. We haven't had one of those since Lendale White. And it's a must.

Idk... I forget who the guy's name is that's behind Amano. Have we seen anything of him? I'm kinda hazed right now. I remember the other day I was late to class and we were doing a group activity kind of thing, and there were two groups with only 6 people (most had 8) it was either work with these chronically dumb kids, or work these other kids that were a bit smarter but smelled kinda off and talked about this weird japaneese **** all the time. I don't even know what, some kind of card game or something.

Sometimes you just have to pick between two $h!tty choices. It's not like any teams are willing to trade their centers away, or we have much to offer any teams. We seem to pretty steadfast about not giving up our draft picks. Which I like. I think Munch wants to build HIS team, with HIS picks. I like that a lot.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't watch the Eagles very much, but when I catch a few plays, I always see Andrews pulling, then blowing up someone downfield and creating a hole that you could drive a car through.

I'd like to see Jamie Harper get Ringer's carries, but some people need to settle down.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Velasco

Subbed for Amano in the second half of the Browns game.
    You know the one where CJ was actually able to run the ball.

Go figure.:sad2:

10. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

I thought the problem was that Ringer IS "****".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar