Jameis Winston is impossible to like

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by nickmsmith, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I'm not thrilled we took DGB because of his redflags, but he had a very challenging upbringing and getting to a stable family environment when he did is usually too late for a lot of thos kids. I like what Ive seen from his family!

We can only hope he keeps on the straight and narrow and I hope they figure out a support system for him. He has great measureables AND ability and Jefferson is a no-nonsense tough love coach. Douglas signing may be worth it if he can really mentor DGB and help develop him on and off the field just like he and Roddy White helped JJ!

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Just reminds me a lot of VY off the field. I think Winston is smart enough to stay our of real trouble, but I can see him doing dumb embarrassing things a lot. (ie, shirtless party pics).

I really don't want to go down the "immature kid trying to lead our team" route ever again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Michael Oher can do it so can DGB right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar