Jameis Winston - "F–k her right in the pu–y."

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This dude has got zero sense. ZERO. If I'm a GM he's already off my draft board. Any other position and maybe you put up with it for the talent tradeoff. But I don't want a guy like that as the face of my franchise. At some point he's going to screw you.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. JCBRAVE

An early appearance by @Titans Eternal before noon, gonna be a good day

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

LOL....what a complete idiot. Has he been watching the news?

My guess is that he has lost at least 2 rounds in the draft (based on last year primarily), and may wind up being a very late round pick.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No.

Not even saying it as an FSU fan. Dude throws touchdowns. Dude gets drafted in the first two rounds.

8. JCBRAVE

yea, if you can score TD's you get taken early, this is the reality of the NFL, its why Ray Rice was cut and Adrian Peterson wasn't.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He has Vince Young written all over him unfortunately. Great talent on the field but off he has maturity issues, questionable judgement, and to be honest...dumb as rocks.

Even if Locker flops, I still wouldn't touch Winston.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Adam Jones was a walking POS and was taken in the top 6! And he was just a DB.

QBs don't grow on trees. Someone takes the guy and it won't be in the fifth round.

In all seriousness though, this is a stupid reason to suspend someone. I spent a lot of time in that union and heard much worse. When I read on ESPN that he was suspended for saying "obscene and derogatory remarks towards women" I thought he called some feminist protester a fat **** or something. This...is not a big deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar