Jamarcus russell and pat white >vy10????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

'la Diva' aint willing too do the work too get a shot

JR I know much less about.

Both these guys need too go too Canada or Arena league and rebuild their careers.

Sitting around hoping the phone rings waiting for $m's too come their way is futile IMO

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Yeah, and if he just kept losing, we could have drafted Eric Berry or Suh. What the heck Vince? Sabotaging our team...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Young had interest from the Raiders before they traded for Flynn.

If anything Young had several more chances than Russell. Young was on three different teams in three years. Russell just washed out of the league in three years. Young had opportunities to show his value to two other coaching staffs and neither deemed him worthy of keeping.

30 years old. Not retained by three teams in three years. Injury issues. QBing issues. A known malcontent. Why would someone take the risk?

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think I'm finally bored by the VY discussions. I hope next season is memorable enough that we won't have more than 5 VY threads in all of 2014.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Really? I kind of look forward to the 2020 season and people still wanting someone to give the 37 year-old Vince Young a shot. It'll still be Jeff Fisher's fault though.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Since I'm not really bored with talking smack about Fisher I'll just use this thread to comment..

did anyone notice how PEAD is suspended 1st game of season. Fisher knows how to pick em.

Let us rejoice that regardless of Munch or Locker opinions at least this is not 2010 part 3.

7. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

It is beyond me how anyone can still think VY is worth anything. The guy sucks at football and life. That is all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You nailed it.

You can't fix stupid and no team is able to have a "dumbed down" offense. When he runs he gets injured easily. That fact and time have slowed him down just like everybody else.

Intelligence= liability
    Attitude= liability
    Physical skills= liability

There is no secret "black-ball" society of coaches in the NFL, you produce or you're out. And Vince Young's stupidity and arrogance steered his career through THREE teams. It took the last two one season to realize VY is a waste of time and resources. The only reason it took us so long is because we invested so much in him before he ever played a snap in the NFL.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Youre giving VY a lot of credit. You really think he'll still be alive in 2020?

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar