Jalen Rose clowns Skip Baseless

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by steverife, Apr 11, 2012.

1. steverife

steverife Starter

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

hahahahaha.

I like Skip though.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

The only guy harder to listen and watch is Colin Cowherd, maybe Cris Collinsworth. Either way, I like when Skip is speechless.

He is a unique personality thou, so I hope he stays the same. There's some guys that can make not being liked work for them. Skip is one of them.
  4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

we all lie and boost up our past at some point. Skip just got caught on it and he handled it pretty well IMO..

I didn't care for him too much before him and Stephen A Smith teamed up but those 2 are gold together.
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

On a sports show they spend 25 minutes talking about this that could've been a simple 2 minute statement.

Show is stupid. As for Bayless he makes good points and gets bashed more than others because he has strong opinions and sometimes he's right. I think the countless Tebow talk and his biased feelings for his teams obviously make him easy to dislike.

Last year I actually really liked him but this past year he's been very annoying.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I'm what would happen if Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd had a lovechild.

Say what you will... but they'll make you watch/listen. It's a gift.
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Still Better than Jim Rome. 80 percent of "Jim Rome is Burning" was read off of a teleprompter.
  8. JCBRAVE

Ugh Rome is horrible most the time.
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I remember when Favre was playing for the Vikings and Tebow was still at UF.... First Take wasn't watchable. First and Ten basically became Favre and Tebow, every day.
  10. JCBRAVE

This is worth seeing if you caught yesterdays excitement. Some good points are made.

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh78Qhm4bMXp0XQXCy"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh78Qhm4bMXp0XQXCy" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>