Jake returns to practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Just might be the way to go to CBJ and then to Mett. If locker playing have to go to locker, CBJ, and then Mett. Who knows what going on it locker and CBJ are not the answer. Green is hurt so bishop gets more work, Lewan is playing, let the young guys get experience . CBJ beat Jaguars, barely . Shouldn't have come to that . Mett time to me.

2. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Shonna Greene out as well this week.....he's been hurt as much as Locker has since we got him last year.

CJ was small, but he was durable...cant deny that!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

totally agree

4. orlandotitan

orlandotitan Guest

Just to be a conspiracy theorist here. I don't think Whizenhunt is being honest about Locker. Wednesday Locker practiced, said he did everything and nothing was bothering him. On Wed. Whiz fudged around. Since then we have not heard anything from Locker himself, snd Whiz has said, big decision, blah, blah, blah. Why is he under wraps and not talking to the media, Jake is usually always available. What gives?

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Cool with it. Just hoping we get the W like last week. One step closer to 4-4 and saving our season. Texans D is gonna bring it though.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

saving the 2014 season?

exactly what do you see as a 'saved season' outcome for 2014?

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I thought he was a Boston Pancake- but I digress/

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

we should trade Jake for a late round pick

9. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

If another team trades a late round draft pick for Locker they are in worse shape than we are. Why would you make that trade for a quarterback that has always had accuracy issues, made of glass, and can't put two full back to back games together?

I truly wish Locker was our guy but due to his physical health issues he doesn't belong in the NFL period.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was actually thinking about this yesterday after the Harvin trade news. Think about what Seattle gave up for him and the kind of money they were paying him. And this was only his second year with the team. But yet they had the balls/guts/whatever to admit they made a mistake, he wasn't working out, and went ahead and cut ties. I could NEVER see the Titans doing that. Not so soon at least.

Just look at how long we tried to force-feed MeJ the ball and run the offense through him, even after it became apparent he was a shell of his former self. Just look at how long we stuck with VY despite him having the emotional maturity of a 4 year old. Just look at how long we've stuck with Jake Locker despite his lack of progress and inability to stay healthy. Just look at how long we stuck with Fisher hoping he'd somehow regain that magic from the early days.

This team ALWAYS seems to be behind the curve. And it's extremely frustrating as a fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar