Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Mar 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Tim Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $984
    I want to see this kid do well and help our team to the next level. Does he take that next level this season? If not will Fitz take the helm?

I like most things about Locker, he's mobile strong arm and a tough kid but he's wildy inaccurate at time. I believe this is a make or break season for him.

Thoughts?
  2. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    You didn't find any other threads where you thought discussing Jake Locker would be appropriate?
    RavensShallBurn and xpmar9x high five this.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    Naw this deserves a new one...
    RavensShallBurn and Titans Eternal high five this.
  4. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,236
    Everyone loves a backup QB in the NFL. Once Locker struggles early with his usual up and down efforts, inconsistent passes and flashes of greatness lead into flasse's of inaccuracy - every other poster in these forums will make a Fitz / Locker comparison thread - this is one of the biggest problems with having 2 medicore QB's - too much to talk about and compare and to voice everyone's opinion on WHO should really start.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  5. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,158
    This isn't the starting thread, it's a back-up thread. We still need a 3rd string thread and Maybe a fourth just for thread camp fodder.
    MilwaukeeTitan, Scarecrow and Ensconatus high five this.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    No we won't (or most of us) because this is Locker's team this year. We're not going out and winning a super bowl, we're going to find out what Locker has in him and if the coaching staff is going to coach on after this year as well. Fitz is coming in as a cheaper/better back up in case of another Locker injury.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    It's not even April yet, what's the over/under on the amount of Locker threads we have until kick off? I'll go with about 40.
  8. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,236
    Over.:crazy:
    The Hammer high fives this.
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,763
    tbh i'm really surprised there aren't 15 START FITZ threads.

We SHOULD start weeden tho. After we trade Locker for him.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,803
    That starting thread was wildly inaccurate. We need the back up thread just in case that starting thread doesn't pick it up before the start of the season.

In all seriousness Locker will definitely start the season. It's all up to how he does to see if he will finish the season. That or if he gets injured and Fitz comes out hot we need to ride the hot hand.