Jake Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SacredTitan16, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That's what we should have done with Hass. No way Locker won the starting spot. It was given to him after Hass had one of the better QBing seasons we've seen in a decade.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I explained why I didn't read it. Sorry if I offended anyone. I guarantee you I wasn't the only one who didn't read it. And if you reread my post, I think you'll agree that I was not only polite but pointed out that I didn't in fact read the post, therefore leaving me with no way of knowing of this disorder. So sorry new guy, and gfy SATitan for calling me a moron.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Probably not. But neither can our safties

4. SATitan

SATitan Starter

You deserved it homeboy. Next time read on and you'll avoid looking like a jerk... Also, just say what you want to me instead of abbreviating it..lol

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I'm not your home boy, pal. I personally don't give a **** what you think I deserve. I'm yet to see a quality post out of your rookie ass so like I said, you can gfy.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Locker only has a 4 year contract. If he isn't it by then, you gotta jettison him.

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Lets hope we don't wait 4 years to see if Locker is our answer or not. I say give him next year and if he still can't throw the ball then we cut our losses and run for the hills. Seattle paid big money for Flyyn but had no problem giving the reigns to the rookie when it was obvious he was a better solution for the team. We can't afford to sit around too long hoping that he finally gets it like we did with VY, that VY, KC experiment probably cost us a SB in 08.

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I don't think there is any doubt that if we don't see improvement in Jake next season, we will have a new coaching staff looking for a new QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Agree totally. Munchak hitched his wagon to Locker. I was against taking Locker, especially with JJ Watt on board. Just imagine if we had Watt and then Kaepernick and then DeCastro last year......... makes me want to vomit. I know hindsight is 50/50 but there were many on the board calling for that strategy AS it was unfolding......

Stupid azz front office.

10. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Ditto tough guy. Which is the reason you shouldn't be giving anyone advice on posting. I kind of enjoy you message board tough guys. What a joke. You screwed up and wanna keep talking trash. Conversation over, just remember to read or is that your learning disability? Not to mention wearing your heart on your sleeve and crappy posts.... Peace homeboy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar