Jake Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by turnNburn, Apr 30, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

It's classier than making up quotes.
  2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I doubt it, but what quotes do you speak of?
  3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I actually put this together already and posted in another thread. This is Hasselbeck after Britt went to IR.

"Out of 124 offensive possessions, 38 resulted in a three and out. 86 resulted in at least one first down or a touchdown. That's a three and out rate of 31%, just to put that in perspective. That's roughly one out of three possessions ending in a three and out.-Sentence of the day. Again, this doesn't include short drives that ended with a turnover. Our defense had it rough."
  4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Thanks for posting the exact numbers. It seemed like more than that, but there were probably a third or more drives with just one first down and a punt or turnover. I don't see why some people want to watch that again this year. :?:
  5. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

haha...i think i know
  6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Oh, I'll bet you do. :blah2:
  7. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Special Teams Standout

Ha! Justin Blackmon just got arrested for an aggravated DUI. Sucks to be Blaine gabbert right now! He was pulled over with a BAC over .15. Do jags or Goodell punish him? It's his second DUI (first while in nfl)
  8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I didn't figure you could find any. Nice try though. :thumb:
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Go see what 520Titan posts, dude makes up stuff, there you go May 2012. Get your points up and holla back :kiss:
  10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

What....??? You lost me.
    I thought you were referring to me making up quotes, because that's what it sounded like. :suspect: