Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by turnNburn, Apr 30, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,508
    It's classier than making up quotes.
  2. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,309
    I doubt it, but what quotes do you speak of?
  3. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,736
    I actually put this together already and posted in another thread. This is Hasselbeck after Britt went to IR.

"Out of 124 offensive possessions, 38 resulted in a three and out. 86 resulted in at least one first down or a touchdown. That's a three and out rate of 31%, just to put that in perspective. That's roughly one out of three possessions ending in a three and out.-Sentence of the day. Again, this doesn't include short drives that ended with a turnover. Our defense had it rough."
  4. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,309
    Thanks for posting the exact numbers. It seemed like more than that, but there were probably a third or more drives with just one first down and a punt or turnover. I don't see why some people want to watch that again this year. :?:
  5. 520titan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $0
    haha...i think i know
  6. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,309
    Oh, I'll bet you do. :blah2:
  7. JMUTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $635
    Ha! Justin Blackmon just got arrested for an aggravated DUI. Sucks to be Blaine gabbert right now! He was pulled over with a BAC over .15. Do jags or Goodell punish him? It's his second DUI (first while in nfl)
  8. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,309
    I didn't figure you could find any. Nice try though. :thumb:
  9. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,508
    Go see what 520Titan posts, dude makes up stuff, there you go May 2012. Get your points up and holla back :kiss:
  10. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,309

What....??? You lost me.
    I thought you were referring to me making up quotes, because that's what it sounded like. :suspect: