Jake Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by turnNburn, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's classier than making up quotes.

2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I doubt it, but what quotes do you speak of?

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I actually put this together already and posted in another thread. This is Hasselbeck after Britt went to IR.

"Out of 124 offensive possessions, 38 resulted in a three and out. 86 resulted in at least one first down or a touchdown. That's a three and out rate of 31%, just to put that in perspective. That's roughly one out of three possessions ending in a three and out.-Sentence of the day. Again, this doesn't include short drives that ended with a turnover. Our defense had it rough."

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Thanks for posting the exact numbers. It seemed like more than that, but there were probably a third or more drives with just one first down and a punt or turnover. I don't see why some people want to watch that again this year. :?:

5. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

haha...i think i know

6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Oh, I'll bet you do. :blah2:

7. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

Ha! Justin Blackmon just got arrested for an aggravated DUI. Sucks to be Blaine gabbert right now! He was pulled over with a BAC over .15. Do jags or Goodell punish him? It's his second DUI (first while in nfl)

8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I didn't figure you could find any. Nice try though. :thumb:

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Go see what 520Titan posts, dude makes up stuff, there you go May 2012. Get your points up and holla back :kiss:

10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

What....??? You lost me.
    I thought you were referring to me making up quotes, because that's what it sounded like. :suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar