Jake Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by turnNburn, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

If I said Hass=Collins, then you said Hass=Brady/Manning.

I don't really believe you think that Hass is in the same category as those 2 even though you used them as a comparison, just like I don't think Hass=Collins just because I used Collins as a comparison.

2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

But you're saying you would take a broken down Hasselbeck over Locker? :disbelief

3. MaxFischer

MaxFischer Rookie

That's a good point about Kenny Britt. With Britt, Hasselbeck was on a tear. After Britt went down, Hasselbeck just wasn't the same.

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I don't want a QB that's only good when KB is healthy. The QB is supposed to play well from snap one till the last play of the season. You can't rely on other players for your QB to play well. Just think of how well Locker would play with a healthy Kenny Britt.

Reguardless of the health of our receivers, with this schedule, if we start Hasselbeck we will not make the playoffs. Imagine Matt Hasselbeck playing The patriots, lions, chargers, Texans, steelers, bears, & packers..... Do you really see him beating those teams? I don't. And he would probably lose some of the games that he shouldn't too. I don't see us having a winning season with Hasselbeck. If he can make it through the whole season. :rolleyes:

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

KFC looked good with KB ...

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

So did Hasselbeck. And by that I mean he sucked without him.

7. Stan

Stan Infinite

Its been a case of Kenny making the QB look good. He's been able to go and get the terrible balls thrown to him and bail the QB out. With Kenny and Kendall we have the ability to really stretch a defense, that doesn't happen with Hass in the game. Dude can't even throw it over 15 yards at times.

8. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

:logo:

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have a big penis that sometimes gets mistaken for 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Classy. :thumb:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar