Jake Locker

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by QGP, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Is it just me or does anyone else not like any of the QB's this year? Draft defense for a while, grab some lineman, and sign a veteran QB and then draft one next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I like Ponder, but he's no more than a 3rd round pick. History says that he won't develop into anything, so probably a waste to draft him.

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

What QBs will be out there next year besides Luck?

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

matt barkley usc, scandal pryor, umm.....thats all i know....i think we either draft devlin locker or ponder and a vet like bulger to tutor him and julio jones for youth and youth

5. xBrah

xBrah Hope we get a new SS

landry jones from oklahoma probably coming out next year

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 24

24 Starter

Andrew Luck, Matt Barkley, Nick Foles, Landry Jones, John Brantley, Kirk Cousins, Terrelle Pryor. In that order.

7. bmoretitansfan2

bmoretitansfan2 Practice Squad

i like luck Foles And Jones in that order next year but i think we do draft a qb this year. as long as it isnt Newton im pretty ok with whoever. my thing about locker is that he is very inconsistent with his throws and idk if he has an NFL arm. he also hasnt gotten better and doesnt make his team better which every successful QB in the NFL does. i think we should draft DL/LB with our 8th pick and wait til later to pick up a christian ponder or personally my favorite andy dalton

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Devlin or Ponder in the 3rd is fine with me. Rebuild that defense in the first two rounds.

Then when we have a new coach and he wants "his guy" we draft a QB in the 1st next year and have a bit of competition.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I have been really unimpressed with Foles, Brantley and Cousins. Pryor will probably be a wide receiver unless he greatly improves his passing.

Honestly, unless we have a shot at Luck in 2012, I'm even less impressed with the 2012 QB class than I am with this one. But personally I don't think this class is all that bad mainly because I think Locker is going to be good and I think we will have a shot at him.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, but that's the way it goes. This QB class as of last season would have been considered nothing. How many people knew Luck last year? Now he's everyone's #1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar