Jake Locker Working Hard to Improve in Offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I believe in Jake, but agree year 3 is CRUCIAL. I won't have any more faith in him if he flops this season.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I meant as the starter. I doubt we would release him, but we would definitely be looking for his replacement!

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea we'd probably draft a QB 1st round next years draft if Locker flops this season

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

CJ and the o line have nothing to do with a QB that can't hit wide open receivers. Same problem since college.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Cannot see Locker "Flopping" this year. May not play the best but will not outright flop.

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think Locker will wind up with similar stats to McNair. Hope he isn't hurt as often as Steve was...

7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Reminds me of Teebow. Loves the game and works hard but just doesnt have "IT" as a franchise quarterback.His issues are reading defense and accuracy. 4 years of high school, 5 years of college, and 2 years of pro football (11+ years of football) and you still struggle mightily with accuracy... maybe he just isnt going to get there. I hate how we heard the local media and coaches rave about stuff off the field but really dont have anything to rave about on the field... not even in college. Stays hurt, doesnt win games, piss poor accuracy

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I love Locker. My point was if it's another 6-10 or worse, I don't think he'll be the starting QB the year after. New regime, new QB.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

he used to be a RB, so not 11 years of QB

and Jake has good mechanics, unlike Tebow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar