Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker upbeat about coordinator change

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566
    Who knows, could be a really good find. We will find out soon enough lol. Still going to be hard for him to do much in 5 games but at this point, change cant be too bad. Its the offseason implications that Im curious about.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    Cardinals might have a worse OC than Palmer. Mike Miller sucks too. Mike Tice is another one thats pretty damn bad.
  3. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Tice is going to win his division and make the playoffs. When cutler plays they move the ball, killed us period.
  4. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $208
    Exactly. Munch probably didn't know what he was doing, and he surrounded himself with some experienced coaches (both former HCs). They may not have been the best coaches, but they were what was out there at the time and they both definitely had experience.

Loggains is really young too right? Maybe they thought he needed a few more years before taking over the offense. I think that this is probably just his try out. If he can handle it, great, let him have the job next year. It would make for a smooth transition. If he can't handle it, then it would be easy to just say he was the interim and will go back to being QBC after the season is over.

Its a win-win for the Titans though because in either case we no longer have Palmer
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    Doggians definitely never called a game, I clearly remember 'Dinger never missing a game, he made the plays from the booth.

On a random note, shows how dedicated 'Dinger was. R.I.P. to him.
    titantrusince82 and Titans Eternal high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    Yes RIP Dinger, too bad he passed, might have this team looking totally different.
    titantrusince82 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Munch got rid of him didn't he?
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    I think so