Jake Locker upbeat about coordinator change

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Who knows, could be a really good find. We will find out soon enough lol. Still going to be hard for him to do much in 5 games but at this point, change cant be too bad. Its the offseason implications that Im curious about.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Cardinals might have a worse OC than Palmer. Mike Miller sucks too. Mike Tice is another one thats pretty damn bad.
  3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Tice is going to win his division and make the playoffs. When cutler plays they move the ball, killed us period.
  4. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

Exactly. Munch probably didn't know what he was doing, and he surrounded himself with some experienced coaches (both former HCs). They may not have been the best coaches, but they were what was out there at the time and they both definitely had experience.

Loggains is really young too right? Maybe they thought he needed a few more years before taking over the offense. I think that this is probably just his try out. If he can handle it, great, let him have the job next year. It would make for a smooth transition. If he can't handle it, then it would be easy to just say he was the interim and will go back to being QBC after the season is over.

Its a win-win for the Titans though because in either case we no longer have Palmer
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Doggians definitely never called a game, I clearly remember 'Dinger never missing a game, he made the plays from the booth.

On a random note, shows how dedicated 'Dinger was. R.I.P. to him.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

Yes RIP Dinger, too bad he passed, might have this team looking totally different.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Munch got rid of him didn't he?
  8. JCBRAVE

I think so