Jake Locker to wear #10!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I think there's already one 2500 post thread discussing whether or not that number will be available.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

can't nobody teach me nothing

3. TwistedMe

TwistedMe Practice Squad

You know he named his dog 'Ten'

I would have been very shocked if Jake did not end up with that number considering he even named his dog Ten.

4. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

no one cares

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Didn't Chris Johnson wear 29 or something during preseason his rookie year? I remember him in madden being the wrong number...

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yep. I remember Will Witherspoon was #4 (i think) when Madden first came out.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yeah he did, because I had a Chris Brown jersey I wanted to convert, and was pissed when he switched because he didn't like the number for some reason..

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

How does everyone feel about Jake wearing No.8?

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I absolutely LOVE the idea of Locker wearing #10. To me, as a fan, it's a great big middle finger to Vince Young. Over the years, I've invested a lot of time and money following this team. I used to be very supportive of Vince Young but somewhere along the way I just got sick of the guy. Now that he's going to be gone the idea that the new guy gets his old number... I don't know. It's just hot. I can already picture Vince bashing a pool cue at his framed jerseys in his billiard room. To me, it's like telling Vince he been replaced and never really mattered. I'm probably overly bitter about it but I really don't care. I'm just glad that head case will no longer be a Titan.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar