Jake Locker to wear #10!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

That's a great question. I wonder if anyone makes only the nameplate so we can sew it over our VY jerseys? Not that I ever owned a VY jersey, except for recently I bought one for $10 at Kohls for this very purpose.

I might have to find a tailor to sew the name on for me. If anyone finds anybody that can do this please share.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I just realized something... My Young jersey is navy blue. We don't wear those anymore do we? Maybe I will buy a Locker jersey after all in white.
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Hmm, but they'll only wear it twice at home if they wear it at all. I'll keep mine, but I'm liking the idea of having another away jersey. I've only owned 1 away jersey ever, and it was a McNair. Hopefully if I do buy a Locker white jersey, we'll get some McNair from him, minus the injuries.
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

:D:D:D:D

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MTwq1_9VH68" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

No way we get rid of the love you blues! I wish we would get rid of the white jerseys to be honest. They are so plain. Wear the Luv Ya Light Blue jerseys at home and the dark navy jerseys away... and while we are on this WE NEED NEW HELMETS! They are so plain, they look like pee-wee league helmets
  8. LTF

LTF Starter

VY has to be officially gone before someone can get his number I thought? Locker is not even under contract yet. I know this is all formalities. I am just saying it is not official yet.
  9. CRUDS

The league wouldn't approve doing away with the whites anyway. New helmets have long been coveted around here.
  10. CRUDS

Apparently you can dole out an existing roster # for merch purposes. When it matters, VY will be released.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.