Jake Locker to this point... (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Agreed, they need to call a few play action deep throws just to keep D honest on 1st down, possibly to Justin Hunter. I'm rooting for Jake and I hope that when he sees the film of him panicking that he gets pissed and calms down.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I feel like he may panic more as the season goes on because he knows his job is on the line. I don't think he can handle the nfl pressure. Ill be happy if he does but I just don't see it.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Relax man. That panic stuff gets better with more game experience. Even if he never turns into what we wanted when we drafted him, he will improve with that kind of thing. He is also going to face lesser defenses than he has thus far this season in all but a few games from here on out. Don't give up on him yet man. He will improve some. I can guarantee you that. We all hope he improves a lot. His biggest problem as a QB (imo) is the very "panic" you speak of, and that is as correctable (or more so) than just about any aspect of playing the position.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we will play some tough defenses tho...san fran, denver, and playing in seattle as we all saw sun night was just tough!

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Oh no doubt. Those were the games that i was referring to when I said "all but a few" Those, and the Texans again in December. Not that big on the Broncos defense myself. They did play pretty well against the Giants though.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

and von miller will be back when we play them in denver..... gonna be tough to compete with manning the way he is playing this year, he is ridiculous 9td and 0int. Jake is gonna have to air it out in that game.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I completely agree. Manning is Manning. Had he come to Tennessee, we would be the super bowl favorites right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Scared to take risks... and it's just stupid.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree, Can't be scared to take risks. Do these coaches trust Locker? Thats the question, but there is a lot of questions at this point.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It's like that article Ensconatus posted a few months back. Being afraid to take risks only hurts QB development.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar