Jake Locker= Titans version of Mark Sanchez

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MDTitansFan, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

In what universe is 13/22 "about 86%"?

Edit: I see sikwiddit beat me to it.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

If you ask me, Jake's problems right now are all mental. He seems to panic during plays a lot. These problems are likely to improve with time as he gets more comfortable. I sure hope so anyway.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Locker has had 8 start this season. If he would of started all 16, and repeated the same performance that he had for those starts, his yearly stats would be:

310/534 (58 C%)
    3768 yards
    18 TDs
    18 INTs
    78.30 QB Rating
    512 Rush Yards
    2 Rushing TDs

That would of been 4280 total yards. His completion % I'd like to see 60+ and reduce on his INTs. We're all doubting Locker, give him time. If he looks the same after next year... then my red flags will start going up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

O-line: Colts O Line is hot garbage. One of the worst pass protecting in the league. They made Titans DL look like Jared Allen.

Receivers: A bunch of Rookies and Reggie Wayne. Luck is makng TY Hilton look like a star. Overall, I think Reggie is great, but we may have an overall better receiving corps. It's a matter of opinon, We have a more veteran, all around good receiving corp. With luck and our receiving corps, he'd be set I think

Coaching: Munchak Sucks. Arians sucks, too.

IMO, no doubt that the Colts are one of the least talented teams in the NFL. Without Luck, I believe they don't have half their wins, IMO. Getting a QB that gives you faith does that.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

#8 in yards allowed per game and #20 I points allowed per game. The jets are by no measurable standard a great defense. They have good pass D....that's it.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They have no offense, so of course they're giving up some points. Theyre a good defense.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

The win was not because of Luck....the loss WAS because of Locker.
    And actually, you're wrong. That 3rd and 15 completion to Reggie Wayne followed by the TD throw in OT won them the game. Idk how thats not Luck....it was 3 and 15 convert or likely lose, and he did it. Then threw the game winning pass. So come up with all the theories you want, reality is reality.

8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

How can we make a decision on Jake before he has had the opportunity to be coached by someone even remotely qualified to do so. We have one of the most pathetic offenses I've ever seen in my life. Munch doesn't have a clue. He's completely useless. Loggains is even worse than Palmer, which is hard to do. I think Jake may have regressed a little since he's been here. The sooner we can get these bums hands off of Locker the better. We need some real coaches who know what the heck they are doing. Anything good that Locker has been doing is on his own. Clearly everything the coaches are trying to do for him is not working. they don't know how to formulate an offense that utilizes the players that we have.

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well I was actually talking about the last time we played him ... although I don't know if that screen pass should really count as Luck beating us as much as the RB

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Here comes the apologist train. Idc about anything other then Lockers performance. And his performance sucks. He hasn't been playing well. Interceptions and overthrows and bad decisions aren't anyone's fault but his. I don't see enough good flashes to see where this will eventually pan out into a good situation. With Luck I do. And he's on a team that only won 2 games last year. (one of which was against us....of course)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar