Jake Locker The Trash Talker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He didn't call Ray a b*tch though... unless there's something I'm missing?

Are you just speculating on what could happen?

Either way, he shouldn't start trash talking immediately... if he were to call Ray a "little b*tch" week 2, that would be a terrible idea. First off, we're going to get destroyed that game. Secondly, Ray and his Raven thugs will start going for cheap shots at Locker. Jake would end up looking like a fool for running his mouth.

I don't think trash talking Ray Lewis works anyways. He's a murderer. That's the best thing Jake could do... call him a murderer right to his face. Of course, my seats are close enough to the opposing team's players... I've called Ray Lewis a murderer twice now, praying that he doesn't pull a Ron Artest on me.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

You have to click the link because the curse words are cut out on this site. His teammates said he called the guy a b*tch lol

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Be careful dude. Your playing with fire lol. Ray could kill you and say it was because this is a mans game.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Dude, you can't even get caught sneezing in the QB's direction anymore lol.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not true for black QBs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

LMFAO. Is this true though? I know VY got nothing when he was suplexed last season. But i didn't watch any of the other black guys except Vick.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I thought of Phillip Rivers the second I read this title....If Jake can be like Phillip I'll take it!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is awesome because I swear to God I had a dream months ago where our QB was mouthing off across the LOS to Ray Ray. Ray was laughing and shouting back, but ended up respecting us because the QB in the dream pointed to Ray and said "watch this", then scored. At the time I didn't know it was Locker, the dream was before the draft, but either way this is cool stuff.

9. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Rivers has a mouth on him for sure which I like in a player. What I don't like about him is that he can be a huge cry baby. But all his trash talk is pretty funny, and like Ali said, it ain't braggin if you can back it up. So if Locker just so happens to have a mouth on him so be it. I just hope he backs it up on the field.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ugh I can't stand phillip rivers comes across douche to me. Don't mind if locker trash talks but I hope he's nothing like rivers

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar