Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker remains on crutches

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,432
    Yeah we certainly wouldn't want our QB and (hopefully) leader of the team on the sideline to cheer on and motivate his teammates....
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,020
    Since when is an injured player in grave danger for being on the sidelines?

You guys so dramatic.
    Alzarius and Scarecrow high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,564
    Its still his team, he's not practicing, how much harder will it be for him to come back if he hides upstairs?

I get where youre coming from but its good for him to be in the mix on the field.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

I like the fact that he is on the sideline but I saw one shot where he was very close to the field. Keep him a few yards back, we don't need him getting hurt while he is hurt lol
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699

Um, have you not seen players and coaches getting rolled up on by being in the wrong place at the wrong time? Broken thumb or shoulder sprain, sure you can stand on the sidelines, but someone on crutches that is coming off an injury where he can barely walk. That's not really smart at all.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    Remember when a KFC miss throw gave Williams Hayes a concussion. That was a classic.
    GoT and Ensconatus high five this.