Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker ready to fight for his job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 6, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,815
    Slightly off-topic, but maybe that's how CJ is so durable... He "avoids" contact by going down on first contact.
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    Exactly. Gotta keep "earning" that money!!
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,780
    The coaches announced that in August
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,975
    Or you know stay healthy to give your team the best chance to win. But let's go with the one that implies he's selfish.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,816
    your argument would be stronger if there was more :cj: related winning actually occuring
    CalgaryTitansFan high fives this.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,975
    He has still given them the best chance to win. Doesn't mean they would actually win.
  6. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,233
    Jake improved indeed, but just because he wasn't throwing picks early on, doesn't mean he is accurate in general by any means. I watched him sail balls over wide open receivers and yet to see him ever thread the needle. He also didn't have blazing numbers either. I just think after 3 seasons, we all know where we stand....Defenses don't respect him, that tells you a whole lot!
    Dman high fives this.
  7. Renfro95 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,083
    Had I heard about it then, I woulds said it was terrible then. lol As an offensive coach on a much lower level, that baffles me.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,780
    I was happy we dumbed down the offense, it was causing a lot of chaos last year when Chris Palmer was calling plays. And it was working for us this year. Our offenses problem was mostly turnovers and bad play calling. But the system is actually a good one IMO.