Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker live update at 1:30

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Sep 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    I'm nursing a Grade 2 quadricep pull... rested it for 3 weeks, RICE method, and 3 trainer/massage sessions. I'm near 100%, just can't go all out sprint right now, more of like 90%. With NFL level trainers it would of been less than 3 weeks. However, it's much more than a pulled muscle.

Only I would pull a muscle playing slow pitch softball. :beerbang:
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    Enough with all Josh Freeman talks. Do people realize that Fitzmagic is better than Freeman?
  3. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $750
    a guy could be hemorrhaging internal organs from his big toe and a coach would say the signs are encouraging...
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,971
    Freeman is better than Rusty though. I'd trade Britt for Freeman straight up. Both teams wanna dumo these guys and they both get a good deal out of it.
    Anthony4Titans, nbtoppers2 and Dman high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    Thats probably true, but people just love to bltch and moan, you know this man.
  6. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,440

Plus you're not a pro athlete so who knows, maybe Jake's diagnosis will be week to week. Which could suck but then its about the little updates every day.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    But if we keep Britt and dont re-sign him we could end up landing a mid round compensatory pick, and thats better than us adding Josh Freeman
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,991
    Do you not realize that people are talking about Freeman as backup? Freeman could be better than Rusty. I don't give a **** about your avatar.
  8. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,440

Britt for Freeman? I just don't see a need for a 3rd string qb that bad.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,991
    If we were 1-3, I would agree.

At 3-1, with the possibility Jake is never 100% again this season even if he returns, I want to have some insurance for Fitzpatrick. Zero faith that is Rusty.
    Dman high fives this.