Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker live update at 1:30

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Sep 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    I'm nursing a Grade 2 quadricep pull... rested it for 3 weeks, RICE method, and 3 trainer/massage sessions. I'm near 100%, just can't go all out sprint right now, more of like 90%. With NFL level trainers it would of been less than 3 weeks. However, it's much more than a pulled muscle.

Only I would pull a muscle playing slow pitch softball. :beerbang:
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    Enough with all Josh Freeman talks. Do people realize that Fitzmagic is better than Freeman?
  3. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $570
    a guy could be hemorrhaging internal organs from his big toe and a coach would say the signs are encouraging...
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,505
    Freeman is better than Rusty though. I'd trade Britt for Freeman straight up. Both teams wanna dumo these guys and they both get a good deal out of it.
    Anthony4Titans, nbtoppers2 and Dman high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,279
    Thats probably true, but people just love to bltch and moan, you know this man.
  6. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,009

Plus you're not a pro athlete so who knows, maybe Jake's diagnosis will be week to week. Which could suck but then its about the little updates every day.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,279
    But if we keep Britt and dont re-sign him we could end up landing a mid round compensatory pick, and thats better than us adding Josh Freeman
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,267
    Do you not realize that people are talking about Freeman as backup? Freeman could be better than Rusty. I don't give a **** about your avatar.
  8. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,009

Britt for Freeman? I just don't see a need for a 3rd string qb that bad.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,267
    If we were 1-3, I would agree.

At 3-1, with the possibility Jake is never 100% again this season even if he returns, I want to have some insurance for Fitzpatrick. Zero faith that is Rusty.
    Dman high fives this.