Jake Locker live update at 1:30

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Who is this Vince Young some of you keep talking about?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

You can't seriously tell me you would rather have Rusty start for us than Vince. If so then you're crazy.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Vince Young hasn't played in some time buddy, doesn't know our playbook or players, and isn't a professional.

Youre the crazy one.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Would rather have this guy than VY

[​IMG]

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Here are 10 guys I would rather have than VY

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

It's not just raw athleticism, which you seem to only focus on. VY has the ability to disrupt the locker room, lash out at coaches, set bad examples for other players, and cause controversy.

Those are all serious risks that you will add by bringing in someone like VY. Rusty brings non of that, a lot less athletic ability, but much more reliability to game manage. It also helps that he has more football intelligence as well.

Looking at the big picture and not just small details should lead everyone to the conclusion that Rusty is a fair better choice than VY.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

hahaha w/e. Dude VY was with the packers for like 3 weeks and produced the most during the pre-season for them. He would not disrupt the locker room. That is a bs statement that really grinds my gears. In fact he would prolly bring team morale up and players like CJ and Britt would preform a whole lot better too.

8. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

Post of the year. Sounds like GB really made an awful choice!!!! Some how a no name Scott tolzien beat him out????? Those GB coaches would of definitely kept him had they saw your post

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I would rather have my spleen suit up and play QB than VY in a Titans uniform. My spleen also plans more reasonable birthday celebrations...

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

why am I still reading contradicting reports some are still saying 4-8 weeks and nfl says 3 I don't get it this injury is the mystery of the century

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar