Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker live update at 1:30

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Sep 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    Who is this Vince Young some of you keep talking about?
    The Hammer high fives this.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

You can't seriously tell me you would rather have Rusty start for us than Vince. If so then you're crazy.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,630
    Vince Young hasn't played in some time buddy, doesn't know our playbook or players, and isn't a professional.

Youre the crazy one.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,630
    Would rather have this guy than VY

[IMG]
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,898
    Here are 10 guys I would rather have than VY

6. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,469

It's not just raw athleticism, which you seem to only focus on. VY has the ability to disrupt the locker room, lash out at coaches, set bad examples for other players, and cause controversy.

Those are all serious risks that you will add by bringing in someone like VY. Rusty brings non of that, a lot less athletic ability, but much more reliability to game manage. It also helps that he has more football intelligence as well.

Looking at the big picture and not just small details should lead everyone to the conclusion that Rusty is a fair better choice than VY.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

hahaha w/e. Dude VY was with the packers for like 3 weeks and produced the most during the pre-season for them. He would not disrupt the locker room. That is a bs statement that really grinds my gears. In fact he would prolly bring team morale up and players like CJ and Britt would preform a whole lot better too.
  8. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,038
    Post of the year. Sounds like GB really made an awful choice!!!! Some how a no name Scott tolzien beat him out????? Those GB coaches would of definitely kept him had they saw your post
  9. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,160
    I would rather have my spleen suit up and play QB than VY in a Titans uniform. My spleen also plans more reasonable birthday celebrations...
  10. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,723
    why am I still reading contradicting reports some are still saying 4-8 weeks and nfl says 3 I don't get it this injury is the mystery of the century