Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jake Locker is our Manning/Roethlisberger

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. rodneylynn1977 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $15
    Jake played half a season with broken ribs... Sat out one game against Whoregon because it didn't hurt us...
  2. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    Did someone hack costarica's account and start posting in his place?

Seriously, a good post that adds a logical opinion to the discussion? High five for you, sir.
    2 people high five this.
  3. TitanDoug Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $33
    I've been a member less than 1 week and there is one irrefutable fact about this forum - we can turn any topic into a VY topic.

Back to Locker - I'm as excited simply because he did better than I thought. He looked like he knew what he was doing, what was going on. He ran when there was nothing there.

He was deadly accurate on the run, as advertised. And there really weren't any poorly thrown balls - you know the ones from the Husky days where it was 10' over the head or directly into the ground.

I'm going to wait before I put him up there with R'Burger/Manning etc, but there's nothing wrong with feeling good about what we saw Saturday.
    2 people high five this.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,644
    This is VY all over again.

A QB that's insanely raw has a good play and everyone is completely sold that he's the best thing ever.

Slow down before you get your heart broken...again.
    1 people high five this.
  5. stump1000 NFL Insider

Moolah:
    $2
    My heart was never broken with VY, more like Fisher and Reinfeldt.

Every thread here turns into a VY thread, let it go.

Jake Locker hopefully will be our Manning, but its way too early to tell. Hasselbeck isn't winning any Superbowl's, what a waist of time and money.
  6. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872
    I know this, why start calling him this when he has played 1 NFL game...a preseason game.
  7. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    Don't know where the manning-esk is coming from, way too early to even contemplate that. Berger/Favre possibly.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,042
    I HOPE Locker is NOT our Manning or Roethlisburger. I don't really want to watch 9/10 choked playoffs with 1 win. Or hear about my QB locking a woman in a bathroom with a bodyguard outside to make sure no one can get in....

Locker is our Montana. 4-0 Superbowls and a legend.
    3 people high five this.
  8. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    I just hope Jake Locker is the next Jake Locker in the best way possible. Hopefully that includes a championship. Not wanting him to become ghosts of the past or like current players. I want future QB's to be compared to him.:D
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    You know Superman created the JL which isn't the Justice League, it's the Jake Locker fan club.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.