Jake Locker is our Manning/Roethlisberger

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

yeah, saw that whole troll thing...I guess I just thought I could maybe use some reasoning to try to change him...but no, he is way more stubborn than I thought

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yeah. He actually claims Ahmad Bradshaw is a better RB than CJ.the funny thing is that as I recall, somebody actually agreed with him on that!

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That would be TitansErick lol, he's a funny poster, but he'll create the silliest threads for no good reason just to screw with us.

4. JCBRAVE

That might have been me, but I did NOT agree that Bradhaw was better, just said something like "he's real good and runs angry".

If you guys can't appreciate what Deuce, RollTide, and Erick do on here, well IDK. Those guys are fun to go back and forth with.

5. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

I just can't buy the excuse that Vince's problem was playing too soon. You might say that being given the starting position so soon made him devalue hard work and preparation, which was a huge role in his failure.

But, I don't believe his confidence was ruined or anything of the sort.

Vince remains supremely confident, as evidenced by his predictions of HOF stature and super bowl dreaming.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I agree. I wasn't referring to you. There was actually someone who flat-out said Bradshaw was better. I agree that he's a solid back though. I actually know him personally as he attended Marshall University and lived just down the street from me. Used to chat with him all the time at a little diner we both frequented. Cool guy, and a good player.

7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

No he was ruined by making plays his rookie year and went through the learning process on the field in 2007 instead having the chance to sit and learn. Not many fans to this day can let his sophmore season be what it really was....a learning year.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ahmad Bradshaw IS a better ALL around back. (Read my words, don't guess.)

That's not up for debate. He has better vision than CJ, hits holes far better, takes less tackles for losses, runs with more power, uses his blockers better, harder to bring down,etc... he's even a better receiver out of the backfield.

What CJ does better than Bradshaw:

Runs fast.

And that's why Bradshaw had a higher YPC than CJ last year.

But who cares about efficiency, right?...

9. JCBRAVE

If you wanna talk about players better at maximizing opportunities than C.J. see Jamaal Charles, not Bradshaw. I live minutes outside NYC and see nearly all of the Giants games, Bradshaw wastes plays too.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I'll have to respond the same as I did to your idiotry in the other thread Deuce.

You'll have that when you are relying on an injured kerry Collins and a legendarily woeful Rusty Smith at QB Deuce. Not to mention Britt;s defected hammy. How did C.J. do the season before with a healthy (but crappy) Kerry Collins and Vince Young at QB? I think he was pretty solid with the whole breaking the all time single season yards from scrimmage mark and all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar