Pre-Game Thread Jaguars @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clayriddick

Clayriddick Special Teams Standout

Its away next year with this team lol

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Um... actually, he was right. It is *You're crazy.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Sign Jake Long, move Big Country to guard, and draft a center. O-line becomes strength.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

That's giving our team's staff too much to think about. Out of all those things, I want them to correct our O line.

Focus on that one part... then do the rest.

Overall... yeah, we need several key pieces... but a good Oline will help with SOO much.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I respect your opinion but crazier things happen in this league every year. Bad teams tweek some stuff and become contenders and great teams lose pieces and implode. Such is life in the NFL.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea I was just panning the overall needs.

I'm a huge believer in putting youth together. I would draft OL in our first two rounds. Best LT we can get, sliding him to guard, and the best Center as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Also... didn't we change our blocking scheme last season and this season?

Maybe we don't have the proper personnel on the Oline to do the Zone Blocking Scheme and be effective.

Roos and Stewart are great... were great... we go to that Zone Blocking and they suddenly suck. Hutchinson also?

We change our scheme and go from a good, dependable Oline to one of the worst.

Maybe we need to get Olinemen that fit our scheme... or change our scheme to what our Olinemen can do!

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Sets up a legit contingency plan for our future LT and strengthens this core OL over all.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Time to make the Oline a priority... we usually draft late or sign older linemen, right?

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

We used to be able to groom linemen... we can't anymore. Just the way it is, for some reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar