Jaguars @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

i'm done for the year...see ya all this offseason...until fisher is gone i'm done...i'm not watching this sh--

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

FIRE THE ENTIRE COACHING STAFF! its obvious the players have quit on them!

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Griffin is a tool, just got embarrassed, they'll be showing that highlight for weeks, LOL. That's what you get for playing like a puss Griff.

4. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

It's time for a new coach and a new quarterback.

Lets get to the top of the draft, take a good quarterback in the first round of the draft, and start putting together a modern offence.

5. imbread

imbread Starter

i wish jerry jones was the boss he would be gone

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

our players arent the problem talent wise, its the damn coach. no way someone like Rex Ryan would put up with this crap from himself or the players efforts.

7. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Jeez I wonder if Fisher will pull Collins for the lovely 14/32 0 TD 2 Int performance for Rusty. Or will he defend Kerry and say afterward, "he made some great throws", just had some unlucky bounces go the wrong way for us today.

BTW, Munchak might want to explain what Offensive Holding is to Jake Scott again, he seems to forget at least 4 times a game any longer...

This team is a travesty and is full of so many POS's it's not even funny...

Glad i can actually stop watching and caring for the remainder of this wasted season. Thanks for nothing Fisher !!!

8. iQon

iQon Starter

Yeah, we finally get some big pass plays for 40 yards and we run 3 or 4 consecutive run plays. This isn't garbage time either, it's our first possession of the 2nd half. The game could still be won.

But by your standards, who cares? Playcalling is overrated. :yes: Not like we were moving the ball or anything.

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Look at the crowd...they may be booing and we can't hear the ten of them.

10. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

I was thinking the same thing no Boo birds for the Offense today seems odd. :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar