Jaguars QB David Garrard Cut!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

[​IMG]

"Damn it, now I'll never get to play."

2. GeronimoJackson

He can throw it a mile but can't make a pitch.

3. GeronimoJackson

Hey, I watch him all the time on SportsCenter!

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Not terribly surprised at Garrard being cut, but the timing and styling of it oozes douchebaggery.

And FWIW, I don't think JDR is exactly 'fighting for his job'. He has another year left on his contract, but I'm guessing that if the tarpkitties are still putting up tarps he doesn't want to retire from there.

5. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

would the Colts try and pick up Gerrard? I'd take him over Collins at least

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol @ the thread merging here! Still has my thread title, but the actual post is smash's. Strange.

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

yeah i was thinking the same thing.i bet Indy is kicking themselves for jumping the gun and grabbing Collins.No doubt Garrard would actually be a much better option indeed.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

ha! What fantasy world do you live in?

Watch the San Francisco 49ers this season- then come back and tell me teams don't take for a once in a blue moon type QB...

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

This. I watched every snap Garrard took this preseason. He was actually a little worse than Gabbert, who was also really bad.

McCown played good... against guys that are filling out Crackdonalds applications right now. They should have at least got him some decent time with the second team this preseason to have a better idea, but nonetheless, an unknown commodity is better than one that is clearly bad.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Luck wouldn't have to travel too far either if SF got him with the first pick.For some reason i can't see the niners being the worst team.Don't forget about the Bengals,Panthers,Seahawks,Raiders,Bills,Jaguars....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar