Jaguars@Nashville

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yep...with a North wind blowing.....

:shake:

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well I'll take it over those September games that are 90+ degrees with high humidity. I prefer the cold for NFL games.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

thats not a high temperature at all - lol

2 pairs of socks, thermals below the equator & multiple layers up top

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I feel a tear coming guys....looking out the window at the 4 inches of snow we got today (not too bad compared to the last few years here) and expected low of 8 tonight....

This should hurt the Hags more than us though.

Note to self....next year I am coming down in December...sounds like my kind of weather.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

bring Old Style

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I know where you live....

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

We had better be moving towards the South endzone in the 4th...Exact same conditions as when Robby hit the 60 yarder against the Colts a few years back.

8. Japan_TitansFan

Japan_TitansFan Camp Fodder

Say what you want about our defense but they have been on the field longer then any other Defense in the league these last four weeks. The defense has been beat up and tired during each of the four losses. The sole problem of this football team right now is the offense not being able to put drives together. Our offensive play calling has looked amateur compared to the rest of the league. I blaime it on the OC because he's the one putting the plays together. I wish him the best as he goes through his treatment but I welcome his absence with hopes of better offensive schemes drawn up. If we don't change the offense then we don't stand a chance of pulling off a serge to make the playoffs. Either way we match up great with the Jags this week but we need to do a better job when Manning comes to town on Thursday.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think it's about execution. Too many breakdowns. Too many penalties.

The OL has taken a major step backwards, IMO. Especially the interior. From there, you have the QB getting pressure and a limited run game. Too many 3rd-and-8s to string drives together.

But I agree with you. The defense is average to begin with. They can't be asked to play 40 minutes. The offense has to string together some nice drives today or it's going to be rough.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it didn't and it was

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar