Jaguars@Nashville

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:ha: Why the hate?

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Players wives want to get with me.

3. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Wow, giving a posters thread an "It sucks" for being excited about a TITANS game on a TITANS forum. I've seen everything.

Good for you OP, I'm excited as well.

4. Stu

Stu Special Teams Standout

30+ carries for CJ and we MIGHT have a chance. At least that way the defense doesn't play damn near 100 snaps.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cj would get more carries if he stops losing yards.

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This game is a playoff game for us. Hags are at the top of the division, which clearly illustrates how pitiful our division is right now. They are beatable if we get our heads out of our arses, start blocking, tackling, and catching again. Having Collins back does help us over Rusty, if he stays healthy.

I am looking forward to the game, because I think that it is a "pivot point" game for the franchise. Winning gets us back on track (although not completely unless we beat the Colts on Thursday as well) for a playoff run. Losing like we did last week tells me that Fisher has lost the team. What Bud does with that information is likely not what most owners would do, but it does signal the beginning of the end of the Fisher era here IMO.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bud was there last week and saw the effort. You can bet it got his attention. I was a little surprised the media didn't get a comment from Bud on his thoughts.

I expect to see Bud at both the Jags and Colts games. If the Titans give us the same effort they did last week, Bud will hear the boos raining down on the team firsthand.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

As cold as it is going to be...if they put up the same effort as they did against the Texans...they will lose any noise from the fans and the place will empty in a hurry.

9. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

It feels like a must win but our division is weak so who knows? I can't really point out one thing our whole team has to step up and play better...

Glad to have Collins back though

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

High of 36 degrees! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar