Pre-Game Thread Jags @ Titans Pre-game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Yeah I am getting sick and tried of that. We need to keep attacking till the clock hits zero. Also when we go into conservative mode it has an effect on the team as well they stop trying as hard take plays off, this is really palpable tolds the O-line, those fools get lazy at the end of games. The end of the Thursday night Jags games was disgusting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

And the Vols would be playing in Atlanta tomorrow, oh if only they were 45 minutes!

3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

We need need a home win in the worst way, let's go Titans!

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

We are trying to secure the #1 overall pick!

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

tarpkitties suck

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I'd rather win a home game. Unproven players are not worth losing. There are no franchise players in this draft

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. 615nick

615nick Starter

How do you know this? I'd say there's a very high chance that at least 1 of the 200+ rookies that get drafted this year will be a franchise player. But, if you are right, you should def be on an nfl scouting team.

8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

That's. Pretty dumb conclusion of what I am saying. What I am saying is there are no absolute franchise changing players in this year's draft. Therefore it doesn't really matter if we are drafting first or third. There are plenty of solid players but no one is coming in to turn around a franchise. I would rather win a damn home game for a change.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. 615nick

615nick Starter

I'll agree with that. I would like to win one too. However if (and it's a big if ), we can land that #1 pick and trade it for multiple picks this year, it would go a lot further in helping us build, than 1 win would.

10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Please just beat the tarpkitties.

If we win three, that's a boost compared to last season.

I want a win at home dammit! ;_;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar