Jags @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

At the conclusion of the game, please post all comments on the game, player performance, etc. in this thread.

:yes:

2. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

We're already half way through the season... I'm just curious when Young is going to " dominate " the league. Perfect example, the defense struggles because of poor play, injuries, ect... and it amplifies had bad Young really is. Followed by the Wide-receivers adjust to the defense, adjust to the soft spot and Young has no idea what he's looking at, how to adjust or even comprehend the most basic read... but boy ! is he accurate.

I know, I know... he just had a bad day !

3. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

he made some big throws, he is 24-25 years old. Give him time to become great. He is still young and doing good. Vince did good today but the D sucked and the running game. Vince took over with his legs and arm today. Bad breaks.....how about this....1 sack....1 T.O. off a punt...wasnt forced by the D....Vince didnt loose this game. Running game and D did...somethign we did so well all season....

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

This team has major problems, and it's frightening to watch this team get dismantled with the absence of two players. Our defense looked lost, confused, and outplayed without Haynesworth in there. We seemed out-coached today, and I felt like we didn't have an answer for anything.

We might have the worst offense in the NFL. Young and the receivers were impressive at times, but there are still major communication issues and Young simply looks awful at times out there. This is a part of the process, of a young QB maturing. Unfortunately, our defense was not ready to play today, and I'm not certain yet what the issue was. The Jags came out with a better gameplan, and they executed it quite well. Kudos to them. But we need to go back to the drawing board on both sides of the ball, because something is very wrong.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i am no longer conVINCEd.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

C'mon Titanpride...cut some slack! he just had a bad day! ;)

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Boomer Esiason said it best... something to the effect " The Titans' have all the pieces to be a championship team... but no Quarterback "

I know, I know... he just had a bad day !

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

story of our season.

I miss McNair. I'm watching him now play sincity..

9. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

what do you want to be

conLienarted who is injured

or

concutlered who sub par as well

if your not convinced then.....maybe just maybe find a new team to be convinced about

10. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Man how is it that there ALWAYS seems to be miscommunication btw VY and the WRs? This lack of a passing game is KILLING THE RUN GAME. I'm not saying th Lendale is a top RB, but damn! We can run with 9 in the box. We have to make them respect the pass!

And the Run D. It has never been more apparent how much we need big Al. I'm all for signing an ADDITIONAL bad arse DT to go next to him. Starks never lived up to his hype and Brown just seems undersized.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar