Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jags @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    At the conclusion of the game, please post all comments on the game, player performance, etc. in this thread.

:yes:
  1. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
    We're already half way through the season... I'm just curious when Young is going to " dominate " the league. Perfect example, the defense struggles because of poor play, injuries, ect... and it amplifies had bad Young really is. Followed by the Wide-receivers adjust to the defense, adjust to the soft spot and Young has no idea what he's looking at, how to adjust or even comprehend the most basic read... but boy ! is he accurate.

I know, I know... he just had a bad day !
  2. whitevick331 Guest

he made some big throws, he is 24-25 years old. Give him time to become great. He is still young and doing good. Vince did good today but the D sucked and the running game. Vince took over with his legs and arm today. Bad breaks.....how about this....1 sack....1 T.O. off a punt...wasnt forced by the D....Vince didnt loose this game. Running game and D did...somethign we did so well all season....
  3. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    This team has major problems, and it's frightening to watch this team get dismantled with the absence of two players. Our defense looked lost, confused, and outplayed without Haynesworth in there. We seemed out-coached today, and I felt like we didn't have an answer for anything.

We might have the worst offense in the NFL. Young and the receivers were impressive at times, but there are still major communication issues and Young simply looks awful at times out there. This is a part of the process, of a young QB maturing. Unfortunately, our defense was not ready to play today, and I'm not certain yet what the issue was. The Jags came out with a better gameplan, and they executed it quite well. Kudos to them. But we need to go back to the drawing board on both sides of the ball, because something is very wrong.
  4. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    i am no longer conVINCEd.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,469
    C'mon Titanpride...cut some slack! he just had a bad day! ;)
  5. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
    Boomer Esiason said it best... something to the effect " The Titans' have all the pieces to be a championship team... but no Quarterback "

I know, I know... he just had a bad day !
  6. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    story of our season.

I miss McNair. I'm watching him now play sincity..
  7. whitevick331 Guest

what do you want to be

conLienarted who is injured

or

concutlered who sub par as well

if your not convinced then.....maybe just maybe find a new team to be convinced about
  8. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    Man how is it that there ALWAYS seems to be miscommunication btw VY and the WRs? This lack of a passing game is KILLING THE RUN GAME. I'm not saying th Lendale is a top RB, but damn! We can run with 9 in the box. We have to make them respect the pass!

And the Run D. It has never been more apparent how much we need big Al. I'm all for signing an ADDITIONAL bad arse DT to go next to him. Starks never lived up to his hype and Brown just seems undersized.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.