Jags or Colts, who are you 'rooting' for?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

As much as I'd like to see the Colts get dominated, I think that if they won this game it'd probably be for the best in terms of our shot at making the playoffs and/ or winning the division. If the Jags can sink to 0-3 and 0-2 in the division then they're all but out of the picture when it comes to the playoffs. Paired with a Titans victory over the Texans (which I think will most definitely happen) that would leave the Colts 2-1, 1-0 in the division, Jags 0-3, 0-2 in the division, the Texans 0-2, 0-1 in the division and us 3-0, 2-0 in the division, meaning that our games with the Colts pretty much decide who's taking the AFC S, us or them. And with an injured Bob Sanders (hopefully) not playing at LP on Monday night next month, I think we gash the Colts in that game, leaving us in a very good position. Lot of ifs in there but if it plays out like that then we're on a roll...

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Rooting for Jags. I don't want one team only one game behind us when we could have both 2 games back.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

go jags....

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Colts.

i genuinely hate the Jags & I want the Titans to be the team to break the Colts rule of the South.

I also have a few friends who are Colts fans.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Who wins the South is the team with the most wins. GO JAGS.
    I would have put my money on the Jags taking the South prior to the start of the season. But the Jags are having too many problems and too many injuries that will take them out of the picture. Let the Jags knock the Colts down another notch, then we'll knock them down yet another notch..... Who wins the South is the team with the most wins.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jags. They're already 2 games down, and the colts are only 1. So it's pretty simple.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I just hope they beat eachother to death. then tie.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

as much as i hate to do it, go jags.

9. DJB

DJB Starter

10. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar