Jags one step closer to moving to LA; 800m in funding approved

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

2. JokerJ

JokerJ Camp Fodder

It kinda sucks they'll be leaving actually. I liked going to away games down there.

3. tnyou

tnyou Guest

Looks like they are going to set up a " rally " the day before they play us.

http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showtopic=675194&st=0&start=0

"We're forming our largest and most epic rally to date. Come out and join us on the corner of Southside and Atlantic Blvd on Saturday, October 3rd (next week) from noon until 6PM, the day before the Jaguars take on the Tennessee Titans on our home turf. Wear your teal, bring signs & flags and let's show Jacksonville what Jaguars fans are made of! Friday is typically "wear your teal day" in Jacksonville, but to allow those who have work or live out of town to join us, a weekend should allow many of you to attend. There will be bottled water and snacks available for all who attend."

They currently have 9 people who are going to attend the rally. How epic.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Addendum: "Be sure to stand on the east corner, the other corners will be covered in tarp..."

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The rally will be blacked out on TV.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

as much as i would love to rub it in the face of the jags' fans, the game in jacksonville is the only titans game i get to go to every year.

7. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

Kinda sucks if you think about it though. If the Jags stay in our divison that means we have to travel out west to play them once a year. (not something we're very good at.)

If they don't stay in our division that is another lost rivalry for the Titans. I hope they can stay in Jacksonville...because I sure do love to hate them.

8. 24

24 Starter

I couldn't find anything about Jacksonville in the article. Wasn't St. Louis supposed to be the favored team to move to LA?

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If the Jags go west, I bet there would be a re-alignment. The Jags would be doing a lot of traveling.

I would think the Kansas City Chiefs might move to the AFC South.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

break up the raiders/chiefs rivalry? hmm maybe. that'd work me for since I live only 3 hours from KC and over 8 hours from Nashville.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar