Jags may not want Culpepper now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whutaboutGump, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...home-headlines

CORAL SPRINGS -- Miami Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper injured his hand last night in a two-vehicle crash, a Florida Highway Patrol spokesman said on Thursday.

Everything's going right for him right now..

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he was going to be competing with garrard for the backup spot anyway.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

shoot!

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It wasn't his throwing hand, and it wasn't much of an injury. He says he's fine... Then again, that's also his agent talking...

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Are they idiots?

They already have 2 Qbs who are probably better.

We know he will never play for the fins again. They mcnaired him from the facilities.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What are they all thinking?

My 2 favorite QBs outside of vince young are probably jake delhomne and byron leftwich and both those teams are too stupid to know when they have a good thing. Leftwich if he could stay healthy could be a top QB. He has an incredible arm and the kid is only 27. Didn't the raiders draft his twin brother #1? Why would anyone mess with a guy like that?

All delhomne has done is win games for his team. The panthers have won 58% of all their games with him as starter. 5-2 in the post season. Delhomne is the billy kilmer of today and those of you who know anything about kilmer know what i'm talking about. If he ends up backing up david carr there is no justice in this world.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm not sure what a culpepper can contribute as a vet..
    I'd take KFC and his 1.9% comp over him anyday..

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Huh?

I'd take KFC and his 1.9% comp over him anyday..
    -------

:eek:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would take 1.9% of pretty much anything in exchange for kerryfreakincollins

10. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Dat KFC is Mines!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar