Jags game moved to 3:15

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

great. Now I can count on being drunk at k/o.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

4. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I hear ya, im usually stuck going to my local bar(Not such a bad thing, but when you have steelers fan, cowboys fans, and are in the Philly area, its not the best thing) so I hardly ever get to enjoy a game in the privacy of my own home.

Plus I love the fact that all my boys now see what I have been telling them all year long, that 8-0 is REAL.
  5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

We've been given the heads up that if we keep winning, a lot more of our games will be moved to 3:15 or the Sunday night slot.
  6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up Tip Jar Donor

Yea, we usually watch on the internet... but last week my wife found a Titans bar in our area, which was very cool. If they had lost I'd have taken it as a bad sign, and we'd go back to watching at home. Since they pulled it out I think we'll stick with the bar for the rest of the season. But at least if it's on TV I can record the game and re-watch for things.

For anyone else in NYC, SideBar in Union Square has Titans games in the back room every week. There were probably about 20 of us there - so it's lots of fun.
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

sweet! i'll be able to watch after work instead of catching the last few minutes of the game via the radio.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.