Jags at Titans post game thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes, come to the light.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You know the Fred Taylor play was planned by Schwartz.

3. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

Pacman, what a playmaker!!!

I'll give the Faguars defense some credit as to why VY couldn't get anything going.

Loved our defense...reminded me of the Blaine Bishop, Marcus Robertson, Darryl Lewis days.....may have given up some yards, but some really good turnovers and timely interceptions...

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i tip my hat off to him after today's performance.

here's to you pacman.... :pour:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder what Frank is thinking.

6. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I swear sometimes on the punt returns, you can just feel when he's gonna break one.....(Eagles game).

The guy is a serious playmaker...and he comes up and sticks some people, too. The announcers made such a big deal about the Faguars WR size and our DB size, then Pac sticks their TE the next play. Heck of a play on Matt Jones in the end zone.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Pac is the TRUTH!

8. smili

smili Starter

Sometimes you get lucky - that's my feeling right now. It's kindof the feeling the Ravens had to have had when they beat us in the 2001 playoffs.

The Jags called some well timed blitzes that Young didn't respond well to at all. He'll see more of that from other teams until he responds better.

Overall I'll enjoy 7-7 though. A win is a win no matter how ugly it gets. Sometimes you win some you should lose, and sometimes you lose some you should win.

9. The guy is just a great player on the field, be it on offense (occasionally), defense, or special teams. We just have to hope he keeps it together off the field...

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I have no doubt. :suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar