Jags at Titans post game thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Pac is Da Man. I am so glad to see that gamble pay off! Seriously, how many times has he changed the momentum and put the game back in our hands?

2. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I think Jeff Fisher should win that Vonage Best Call of the Day, when he challenged that catch by Williams- even though it would be 2nd and goal at the 1 the next play. Well what do you know, we stuff them on 2nd and 3rd down, and Pacman Jones makes a huge pass deflection on 4th down...

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

and our game versus buffalo will also have draft implications...

loser will get to draft before the winner (probably)...

4. avvie

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

we lose 24-14 without him, which brings to my point, look at the last Jags game and this one, Pacman being here made a huge difference...

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

or MOJO

Maurice Jones Drew

7. He was on offense for 2 or 3 plays, and had 1 reception, but yeah, he was the difference maker today, without him playing, we woulda lost I swear it...

8. avvie

MOJO is a new one on me...I just figured nobody knew how to spell maurice :ha:

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I just heard Titans defense set NFL record, with most defensive turnovers to gain over 60 yards on each- not sure this is correct, but I think I heard a few times...

10. SteveH

SteveH Starter

I can't believe how we keep pulling games out the fire.. Simply cannot believe it... Finnegan, Pac, Hope..we have an amazing group of players..
    If we can get all parts firing in one game, Bironas making the FG, Young and run game AND the defense and returns.. wow
    Pac, what a player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar