Jags 63 million dollar scoreboard

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

theyd likely have them stop at new England, then go to like Kansas city, then san diego, then hit up Tennessee on the way back, then have a 5 game home stand haha

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

they are going to have to mess with the schedule of all the teams to make this work with one team. IMO this will fail but that won't stop the nfl from their greedy pockets

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

ya itll be a trainwreck of a 2-3 year experiment, especially considering the team will likely never get past 4-5 wins. NOOOOOOOOOOONE will want to go there to play, draftees will just not show up. free agents wont even go for visits. unless they say hey London team you don't have a salary cap.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If London ever does land an NFL team my guess is they would only play west coast teams near the Canadian border. Its much closer than dipping down to California by nearly 1000 miles. Planes take funny routes to places, never really a straight line. To go from London to Seattle you fly north over Greenland and into Canada. But you work for an airlines so you probably know that.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

"Why would London want an NFL team?" is the best question. I can see their crime rate increasing already.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

yes the flight from ny JFK to NRT (Narita) or HND (Haneda) Japan goes over the top of the globe, they use the wind to help them and it saves fuel as well. Although the trip to LA always goes over vegas for the most part direct in to LA. I think The flights from LHR to SFO, SAN, would be direct as they can be

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well they let that ugly redheaded Goodell back 2x-3x a year, so it looks like they like football.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's still a spectacle there. I don't think it will live up to sustained success. Especially during Futbol season (gag)

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its never not soccer season in England

And I dont know what the labor laws are in the UK but I know the NFL would not get an exemption. So CAP free London could be a reality

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar