Jacoby Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

with all the WRs the Titans drafted, I wish Jacoby Jones would have been one. i liked what i read during draft season. he went to college in jackson, tn. this preseason he's shown that he deserves to be on a nfl roster.

[​IMG]

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

no. hes a texan, so be default he has to suck.

But seriously, this guy is gonna be good. He runs like a freakin gazelle and just seems to play "big" if you can follow me.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

just being a texan means your gonna get 80 receptions a year for 3 yarrds a piece...

4. PRESEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Meachem now JJ. Who you gonna pick next? Troy Williamson? LOl

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

meach has been my boy for awhile. i just found out about JJ in 2007.

6. Nine

Nine Starter

I've been pulling for Jones ever since hearing his weekly call-in piece on Sirius radio. Jacoby is really funny, with no attitude whatsoever.....one of those guys who sees the humor in everything, including himself.

I'm glad to see him getting such a fast start in his career.

7. It seems to me that we need to get someone better at evaluating WR talent.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i loved meachem at UT, but he shouldnt of left, we might of been in championship talk this season, Meachem, Ainge, Coker/Hardesty/Foster, thats a shoot out offense right there..

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah I wish we would find some better scouts they do adeqaute but I want scouts like the Colts or Pats.

10. ONUV

ONUV Starter

JJ with another TD tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar