Jackie Battle fined for Running Over Texan DB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cry me a freakin river!

they are all grown arsed men who knew WTF they were doing and took the money and the risk that comes with it

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

3. Darryl_Licht

Darryl_Licht Special Teams Standout

The pussification of America and Football!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Dwyer just trucked someone. Collinsworth asked why a penalty wasn't called.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

That was a 20k truck if I ever saw one. Way worse than Battles's last week.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not sure if you have read much of this thread, but I am not the one crying.

If you are talking about players in the past, then you should read up on the lawsuit. If you are talking about current players, then yea, they know the risks. Im also sure that they dont mind the risks being minimized.

We all watch football for the same reason, to watch our team and hope they win. As Ive said, hard hits are fun to watch, however taking away un necessary hits that put players at high risk, does not kill the game for me at all. As long as Pollard doenst mind paying the fines, then I hope he continues his hard hits, it helps the team. I dont like the Battle situation, or the rule in general, but it is what it is.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

read the whole thread

talking about every professional football player ever.

If they claim that they are unaware of the risks involved with running into a wall at top speed then .... well they aint fooling me anyways.

They all know its a risky occupation, but they did it/ do it for the money/fame/money/ or the money.

At some point I will stop caring, Im not there yet but I now admit its possible anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar