Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jack Doyle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by greenwheel, Sep 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,212
    Thompson is going to make Stevens expendable next year. He can catch 15 balls a year and block better. We'll need another developmental tight end, but I'm not losing sleep over Jack ****ing Doyle.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,370
    I'd have liked if we woulda kept em. But it is what it is. He was a numbers cut and I think we would have been better off without a FB. But yea Thompson as the very least replaces Stevens.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $772

Wasn't that second Gronk as well?
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,370
    Chyea
  4. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,470
    Gronk is awesome, but 3 arm surgeries this offseason? I just don't see him ever being the same again.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,370
    And we over here splitting hairs over a high upside 5th/7th TE who's at the very least proved to help in the run game.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,370
    Yea that's gonna be a bit of a stretch. However, with some of those types they come back just fine. He's always been injury prone. Maybe his blocking takes a slight dip but I imagine he can still run and catch

And he also plays for the patriots. They find ways to make things work. Always.
  7. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,225
    I disagree. I think he'll be fine if they let it heal. Its just a bone in your arm. It isn't the joint or anything that has anything to do with range of motion or holding anything together like a knee or shoulder.
  8. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,672
    Last I heard he's got some back issue. The back is a fragile thing, specially as you get older.
  9. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,342
    Bingo! - The shoulder part is the "easy" thing and Pats-fans were confident that Gronk was back in no-time.
    Then the back-thingy came along and now they're worried.
    http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...ack-surgery/3nc8zghoIIDWn3gAAeexGI/story.html

Same procedure as in college.