Jabrill Peppers

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Mar 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

The question is...where does Peppers fit in compared to Adams, Hooker, Baker and Melifonwu?

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

EDIT TO ADD PRO COMPS

Peppers: Big Nickle/SAM Defender driving toward ball preferably. (Myka Hyde- Not my comp but one I read that landed perfectly with what I thought)

Adams: 3 Down SS, Some nickel man looks available, Also able to be single high For inverted looks. Roaming, Blitzing ability. (Eric Berry+)

Hooker: Cover 1 Single high safety. Elite range. (Earl Thomas)

Baker: Chess piece, Big nickel Weak S, Man cover slot, Can also play single high. Cb/S. (Tyran Mathieu/Kenny Vacarro)

Melifonwu: Think large athletic LB/S hybrid. Robber/C1. Some slot duties. Explosive, Not agile. (Yoked up Kam Chancelor)

#22 Clark, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  3. Stan

Stan Infinite

Reminds me too much of Taylor Mays

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Do you think 4-5 S's go in round 1?

5. Clark

It would be surprising, someone is likely to slide out. My guess would be Peppers or Obi. Both imo have the weakest film.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I agree. Peppers is less polished...especially in coverage. Obi needs work but is a bigger, faster, more athletic freak and someone may fall in love with him like Byron Jones.

If you can live with Baker being CB sized, he's an excellent player. Adams is the best overall player among these guys but he doesn't have the highest ceiling. Then again, will Hooker stay healthy and WANT to be a great player?

What do you think of Kevin King and Witherspoon?

7. Clark

King has some eh film. Getting too aggressive, and losing because of it. Great combine, second round.

Havnt watched Witherspoon

8. 615nick

615nick Starter

Bump

Now mayock has this ranked #1 among safeties.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Johnson ;)

10. Clark

You gonna have to clue me in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar