I've settled on Cordarrelle Patterson at 10 if he's there

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheSureThing, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That's irrelevant to me.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

are you kidding? He torched every defense in the SEC at least once and even out muscled the likes of Florida and Miss St. Yeah he didn't light up the stat sheet, but I'd like to see stats showing his targets and how many balls were catch-able..

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He has made some mistakes on punt returns, allowing the ball to go over his head or catching the punt too close to the goal line.

He's a one year wonder, drops too many balls, terrible route runner, but a great athlete. Don't get caught up on combine #s. There's alot of fast/athletic WRs that don't pan out, ever. I'm not saying Cordarelle can't be a stud, but i'm not willing to risk #10 on a project.

Just my thought. If this was next year and we didn't have Kenny.. i'd consider it. Too many other needs (OG, DE, DT, or CB) to go WR Rd 1. I'm not hating on Patterson, just saying it's not logical.

4. TheSureThing

I'm convinced he's either the next Randy Moss or the next Darius Heyward-Bey.....Gotta risk it for the biscuit!

5. TheSureThing

I'm convinced he's either the next Randy Moss or the next Darius Heyward-Bey.....Gotta risk it for the biscuit!

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

wtf this 'Murika, get outta here with your biscuit you yank.

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

How many Super Bowl wins does Randy Moss have? Same number as Heyward-Bey.

Point is, you don't build a championship team by reaching for a project WR, or any WR, at number 10. You draft sure fire talent. Whether that's a guard or a corner or a DE, whatever, you make sure that pick will stick. Put that on your biscuit.

8. TheSureThing

[​IMG]

9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Hmm... I don't have anything intelligent to say, so I'll post a meme.

I guess you win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The comparison of Patterson to moss was humorous. Hunter is far more like Moss.

Patterson was spectacular running with a football under his arm. We don't really need a running back or a return man what we need is a WR who can work up field and outside the hash marks. We don't need a slot guy or a catch and run guy.

Hopkins and Hunter fit what we need and we could get one of them at 39.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar