I've seen some stupid lists before but this might just take the cake

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Agreed but by the same token Young isn't even close to being a backup QB

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd have to actually see Vick play before I deemed him good at anything. Hell for all he know he's just terrible or he could have gotten better who knows. You could do worse as a backup but you could also do a lot better.

I still think Garrard and Schaub are the best backups in the league.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think the reason I give Vick a lot more credit than Vince is because Vick understands what he is. He's an athlete playing QB. Vince doesn't get that. Instead he wants to change people's minds and constantly fails trying to do so.
    Plus, lately he doesn't look as if he can even run to make plays anymore.

4. Lord_Drist

Lord_Drist Camp Fodder

Any post comparing VY with Vick should take into account that Vick is in his 8th year and VY is entering his fourth. Even with the two years he had not played, Vick has more experience than VY.

Beside, is clear that no coach, owner or front office personnel take into account what is written in these forums to reach their decisions. So instead on focusing so much in making sure that some in this thread are right and that VY is a bust, why not hope he becomes a better QB since it will benefit the Titans. We all are at the mercy of the people in charge regarding his future and posting here how good or bad he is has proven beyond the point of reason that those don't like him won't change and those of us who root for will continue to do so why no focus on what matters, the Titans winning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar