I've lost a friend....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Thanks, but we were always friends, from Day 1. Only Lebron James could possibly pry me away.:moon: I've never like basketball, but that one there got me watching! I remember him vaguely from the ESPYs, but I saw him recently and he done got grown and sexy. I was like, who is this?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

maybe to you... but perhaps he was holding out hope, you know what I mean? Eventually even the nicest of "nice guys" cut bait.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no one cared the first time you posted.

4. The Mrs

Yeah, OK, but there was never anything to hold out on. Based on several dynamics, it would be difficult to become a couple. My friends and I remind each other of the rule that a girl can only date 3 pro athletes before she's officially a jumpoff. I have to be mindful of my number!:hmm: So, if my situation ever changes, then Lebron gets the number 3, or is it 2, cause I don't think marriage or wifey actually counts. I need to check on that clause.:rolleyes:

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Once again, it's the simple fact: Guys and girls can't just be great "friends" unless one is buttass ugly.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Burn his house down! BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i havent talked to my best friend in over 18 months. ever since he stiffed me at my wedding(was supposed to be the best man but showed up to the reception only) dont really feel the urge to talk to the a-hole...

9. The Mrs

Well, this situation doesn't call for such drastic measures. However, I see you and can I count on you to keep the Range idling whilst I handle some "business", if the need ever arises?:flamer:

10. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

Well unless you're friend has passed away, I would agree with Deuce and Bipolar's 1st posts. He is probably just seeing some one that is really jealous of him having female friends, especially if you only keep mostly guy friends over girl friends. She may think that you're too promiscuous, even though you may not be in the slightest and fear that you guys will want each other.

Just remember that even though it seems immature and unlikely for any one to think you would try to steal their guy away, a lot of people WILL STILL think it. Jealousy is a powerful emotion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar