I've lost a friend....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I've lost a friend and I don't know why! None of my text messages have been returned. It's really bizarre because I haven't seen this friend in over a month. I'm trying to not let it bother me, but I really liked this friend.:hmm:

I want to ask what happened, but since I haven't seen this person in over a month, I know it's some nonsense. Should I just let it go? This is a guy friend and we used to text each other jokes, hang out with a group of friends, etc.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Sorry, I have just been real busy....I will text you back soon enough....

3. The Mrs

OK, now I feel much better. You could have at least said "hello"!:irked:

4. The Mrs

Gunny, I don't get the bridge picture. I really am hurt by this, so try to be understanding.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I got one better, Elfin: I haven't heard from my daughter in almost two months. She dropped me from her Fb friends list also, which makes me worry that she's getting into things I should probably know about. The last time we talked, it was about how much she would love to visit.

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

If you have his address, how about sending a friendly thinking about you card with news about you and closing it with I hope you are doing well your friend Elfin

7. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Just out of curiousity how often do you usually talk to your friends? I just wouldn't have worried over a month. Even if I talk to them every day life gets busy and a month absense isn't unheard of for me. A year is about when I get in the "what have I done" mode and start making appologies and buying beers.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He got you sprung.

Reality: He might have a girlfriend that doesn't like him texting crazy girls.

9. The Mrs

No springing, we were really just friends. I had even tried to set him up with one of my friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar