I've lived in Houston a year now

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DJB, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

Well...I lived in Houston almost exactly a year now. I don't really like it at all. I don't know if this is the right forum but here's what happened to me today. I'm a freelance graphic designer. I get up every morning and drive to the closest library, set up my laptop and work from about 7:30 to 4:00 everyday. Today was different. My wife had training for her work so I had to take my son to school. I drop him off and head to the library. I get there about 8:30. My wife texts me and says shes out of training earlier than expected but needs to come to the library to swap cars with me since we have only one child seat and she will be picking up the kid from school. I call her and tell her where I parked....the same spot I park every morning next to the Health and Science Center on the school campus I work from. Well....she can't find the car so I tell her to wait while I pack my gear up and I'll come out and meet her. I finally get outside and dont see her. I call and tell her I'm standing in front of the Health and Science Center. She finds me and we switch cars. She asks if Im going back in the library. I decide I'll just head home because I didn't feel like walking back and setting all my gear up again. We drive off. Ten minutes later, someone runs in the Health and Science Center and stabs 12 people.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Glad to know you are okay.

I just saw this on the news. Crazy.

I demand legislation to require background checks on all box cutter purchases. Also, you may only carry one dull blade with you at a time that can be no longer than 1/4 inch long.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Probably a crazy Texans fan who has never been laid.

In other words, he's just a normal Texans fan.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

In my city...

they spend millions of dollars on a downtown library, for it just to become a homeless guy hangout.

Library-AKA homeless person free internet station.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

How does one person stab that many people? Wow

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I bet it was BobsOnPenis

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Think about it, if you see some crazy dude run in and stab someone, you're going to run like hell unless you have a gun.

How many of the 12 were killed?

I just turned on the news. First I'm hearing of this since I've been in class all day.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

and if they catch you with a knife outside the confines of a restaurant, they toss you in federal RAPE YOU IN THE ASS PRISON

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Houston has homeless guys spanking it on the tax payer's dime at the downtown public library?
    uploadfromtaptalk1365534611243.jpg

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I don't live in houston, but I'm pretty sure that's what every library has become in the past decade or so. the can block the pron, but they don't stop them from online dating sites, I'm sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar